Get the right kind of traffic to your website with QBall Digital’s targeted display advertising services in Indianapolis and Carmel. With targeted ads, you’ll get more bang for your buck because the clicks that these attract are those that are more likely to convert, whether it’s clicking the sign up button, leaving an inquiry on the contact page, or making a purchase. These are based on a wide variety of variables like demographics, online habits, and more.
What Targeted Display Advertising Can Do
Here are a few of the unique and most important features of our targeted display ad services:
- Site Retargeting – Users who have previously visited your website are targeted (or retargeted) with ads. What makes this impactful is the fact that these users have already shown an interest in your products or services before, making them more likely to convert.
- Search Retargeting – The people who search certain keywords or phrases that are related to your business or field will be targeted with the ads. This can also yield potential conversions because these people are actually looking for products or services similar to yours.
- White and Blacklisting – This categorizes websites based on whether you want your ads to appear on their pages. Websites that are whitelisted means you want your ads on their pages for a variety of reasons including your similarities in target audience. For websites that have questionable content, you may want to avoid association with them, so they’ll be blacklisted.
- Category and Keyword Contextual Targeting – Similar to whitelisting, this strategy targets websites that have content or keywords similar to yours. This means your banners will appear on pages where your target audience are most likely visiting.
- Geo-Fencing – This is when your ads are directed towards people who search for specific locations. This is especially useful when your business has a physical store that caters to localities.
- Geo-Optimization – Similar to geo-fencing, this is a location-based targeting strategy. The difference between the two is that with geo-optimization, users who are in a specific area will be targeted, independent of their search habits.
With these features, your ads will be more geared towards getting conversions, providing the most value for your investment.
Why Work with Us
At QBall Digital, we’re not only experts in targeted display ads, we also have 25 years of experience in all things digital marketing. We can leverage our expertise in other facets of online marketing like SEO, social media marketing, video production, email marketing, and other strategies to create a more comprehensive campaign for your business. Basically, we know what it takes for online marketing campaigns to succeed and help you reach your targets.
Trust us to get your pages the traffic they deserve. Get in touch with us at (317) 696-1916 or visit our Contact page.