Get the right ads to the right people at the right time with the help of Search Engine Marketing services from QBall Digital.
There’s no denying that online advertisements are a necessity in today’s business landscape. And if you’re going to invest more money in advertisements, you might as well get your money’s worth. With the right search engine marketing strategy, you can rest assured that your ads are seen by searchers who are likely to convert into paying customers.
What is Search Engine Marketing?
Search engine marketing or SEM is basically paying for advertising spots on the search engine results pages or SERPS. Advertisers usually bid on keywords that people may use when searching for products and services on Google and other search engines. This gives advertisers the chance to show their listing alongside the actual results of people’s queries.
Search engine marketing ads are also often called pay-per-click or PPC ads because advertisers only usually pay for the actual clicks that these ads get.
The best thing about SEM is how the ads are placed just at the right place at the time when a customer is motivated to make a purchase.
How Does Search Engine Marketing Work?
Search engines also rank SEM ads to evaluate how relevant they are to users doing searches. By coming up with the right SEM strategy, bidding on keywords that work, and regularly checking whether improvements can be made on the campaign based on analytics, we can lower your costs and increase your profitability in search engine marketing.
Here are the steps we take to make sure your ads come out on top:
- Ads and Landing Page – after we iron out the keywords, we can create compelling ads that then take users to optimized landing pages. We aim to capitalize on the search intent of your visitors and convert them in the process.
- Campaign Monitoring – once your ads are up, we stay on top of it and give you updates. We evaluate the performance of the ads using a variety of metrics like click-through rate, quality score, search impression share, and cost per conversion. These let us keep improving your ads and their cost-efficiency.
What are the Benefits of SEM and PPC ads?
PPC ads are essential to your business for a number of reasons:
- These ads are cost-efficient.
- They are also profitable when done right.
- They give your pages the initial traffic injection they need.
- They allow you to appear on the keywords of your competitors.
For all your search engine marketing needs, get in touch with us at (317) 696-1916 or visit our Contact page.