Manage your business’s reputation with QBall Digital’s online reputation management services in Indianapolis and Carmel.
We live in a world today where one bad review can have a devastating impact on a business’s ability to attract customers. According to Inc, as many as 84 percent of people trust the reviews they read online like their friends. And these reviews are not exclusive on review sites like Yelp. They can be anywhere from social media interactions to product review blogs.
Fortunately, there is a way to manage all these factors in a way that’s both effective and scalable. That’s where our brand reputation management services come in.
Keeping Track of All Reputation Impacting Factors
We will keep track and stay on top of each engagement that can potentially impact your online reputation. This service includes the following:
- Review Testimonials and Articles
- Online Listings
- Social Media Engagements
The accuracy of your information online can also have a huge effect on customer interaction. Because of this, we will also monitor all your online directories and make sure they are up to date and contain the correct names, addresses, phone numbers, and email information.
Getting More Positive Reviews
With our help, you can get access to more conducive reviews that highlight the strengths of your business. This will improve your overall average ratings whether you receive a bad review or two.
Our service covers:
- Reputation Monitoring – Our services include setting up a program for both your business and our experts to monitor the incoming reviews. We will always send alerts so you can stay updated on the standing of your online reputation.
- Online Reputation Repair – We have a team of in-house reputation management experts that mitigate damage from reviews that are less than ideal. They study each review and come up with solutions to address them.
- Review Management – We also set up a process that’s automated and intuitive to continuously drive new and positive reviews. This averages out the negative reviews you may get and, in the process, drives more positive interest. These processes do not involve paid reviews which can also hurt your online reputation.
- Reputation Management Software – One of the features of reputation marketing is promoting your most valuable and positive content. This also includes controlling access to your information online. With the help of an online reputation management software, we can do all this and more.
QBall Digital has been in the industry for over 25 years. This wealth of experience allows us to leverage our expertise in all things digital marketing, including reputation management. We can deliver the results you’re looking for to drive your on- and offline sales to the top.